Blog Archive

Sunday 22 March 2015

Meet Roxie!

Hi everyone!
 I'm incredibly sorry for not blogging in such a long time. I won't bore you guys and gals with excuses, but I'm back now!

Today I wanted to share with you all our new arrival to the family. This is Roxie, she is a 9 week old Akita puppy.
Akitas originate from the northern part of Japan and are notorious for their pointy ears and curled tail. When she is fully grown she will stand between 24-26 inches and weigh around 70-100 pounds. They are also well known to be used for guarding royalty in the past, as well as hunting wild boar, black bears and deer.



We are so excited to have her home now and cannot wait to see her grow and progress.

What are you up to this weekend?
Let me know in the box below!

Thanks for reading,
love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment