Blog Archive

Tuesday 31 March 2015

March 2015 Favourites!

Hello everyone! It's that time of the month again, that's right it's my favourite products of this month. Personally, I love reading these posts because to be honest I like being nosey and seeing if there are any products worth trying out. Anyways, here are my top products of this month.



1. My first product is by Bed Head,it's the Ego Boost leave in conditioner.This has made it into the favourites because I loved the idea of having a conditioner which is constantly doing good for my hair. It also claims to help with split ends, which I would agree with as my hair has never felt or looked so good.

2. Next, is the MAC prep and prime in the yellow tone. I am currently on my second bottle of it as I love it that much. I like the fact that MAC have designed a primer which suits my skin tone and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and radiant.

3. This is another product by MAC. It's the Studio fix fluid foundation in the colour NC15. This is also another re-purchase as simply nothing compares to it. It matches my skin tone so well, where as many drug store foundations don't. Although it is a little pricey, it is definitely worth it.

4. So White by LUSH has been my shower gel this month and this has to be the best smelling gel in the world (apart from snow fairy of course!). It is a mixture of apples and roses. The roses are used to soothe the skin and calm the mind. Unfortunately this product was part of LUSH'S limited edition selection at Christmas, but I will be re-purchasing next year!

5. My last product in my faves is the Define and Conquer Contour Kit by Seventeen. I have just recently been experimenting with contouring and as I don't have enough confidence doing it yet, I wanted a kit that was inexpensive but worked well and this pallet fits that purpose.

What products have you been loving?
Let me know in the box below.
Thank you for reading,
Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment