Blog Archive

Sunday 22 June 2014

Lush Face Mask Review!

Hello my lovelies! How are you all?
I had my last exam on Friday. I'm so relieved that all of my exams are over and I can now start to enjoy my summer! I have so many things to look forward to such as my birthday and my holiday etc.

Anyways, for today's post I thought I would do another Lush review, but this time it's on one of their face masks called Catastrophe Cosmetic.
It contains blueberries,calamine,chamomile,rose and almond oils which are all designed to calm and soothe the skin as it says on the Lush website (here). 
Personally, I think it does exactly that. After using this product my skin feels so smooth like a baby's bottom haha! I also love the smell it has, as I think it has quite a neutral sent with a hint of blueberry.

Overall, I really like this product and it has effectively calmed all of the redness I had as well as combating some of the spot problems I've had. 
I would recommend this product for someone who has sensitive skin and needs something to help tackle spot problems.  





What do you have planned for your summer? & What's your favourite Lush product?
Let me know in the box below!
Thanks for reading,
Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment