Blog Archive

Monday 16 June 2014

Current Everyday Make-up Look!


Hello everyone! How are you all?
I'm already having a busy week with work and revising for my last exam! Roll on Friday!

For today's post I would do an updated make-up routine, although,it tends to vary all the time.So start off my make-up, I like to prep my face with Rimmels Stay Matte primer. In the picture below I have the face and eye-shadow primer, which both make my skin feel super soft and it helps stop my face from getting too dry with foundation etc.



I then use Collection 2000's concealer to cover up any blemishes and dark circles under my eyes! I would really recommend this concealer as it has good coverage. I then apply Rimmels Match Perfection foundation in the shade ivory.


I then like to set my foundation and concealer with another Rimmel product. Rimmels Stay Matte powder in the shade transparent. I would honestly recommend Rimmels products as they are so affordable and also they are just simply amazing. I've been using Rimmel products since I was 13 and I always end up going back to them.


Next, is my eye shadow. It tends to change on a daily basis, but for today's look I've gone for one by Barry M and then on top I've used a colour crayon by MUA.



I then move on to do the rest of my eyes. At the moment I'm in love with the Thick and Fast mascara by Soap and Glory, it makes my eye lashes look so full and thick. I then use a Mac pencil eye liner on my water line and a Collection 2000 felt pen eye liner on the top of my lids. I also do my eyebrows then and I just use a light brown pencil by Rimmel. 


And to top it all off,my current lipstick I'm loving for the summer is Rimmel's Colour Rush crayon.


Here is the look all put together!


What are your favourite make-up products? Is there a particular band you love?
Let me know in the box below!
Thank you for reading.

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment