Blog Archive

Sunday 6 April 2014

No.7 Soft and Soothed Gentle Toner.


Sorry for not posting as much recently, I now have a job and as it's half term I put my name down for more hours.

I was given a £5 off voucher in Boots for No7 and I had been wanting to purchase a toner for quite a while as I have been hearing so many other bloggers rave about them. I decided to give the one by No.7 a try and with my £5 off voucher it only cost me £3 which is such a bargain!
I have used this a few times now and I have to say that it does such a great job! However No.7 only make one toner and this toner is for normal/dry skin which is a shame.

It claims to refresh, comfort and hydrate the skin. Which I think it does.It is also pH balanced, fragrance free, alcohol free and also it is hypo allergenic.

Overall, I think this is an amazing toner, as it removes any make-up that I haven't managed to remove. It also leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean!

What's your favourite toner?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment