Blog Archive

Sunday 9 March 2014

My New Love...

Hello my lovelies!
I recently went shopping in town on one of my three hour breaks at college and I found myself walking into Superdrug.
That is when I found this beauty!




It is the Pretty Edgy pallet by MUA!
(link for the product on Superdrug's is here)
I think the colours in this pallet are truly wonderful! These colours are really pigmented as well. I think the colours on the top especially are very every day wearable.
From the top left the colours are called Antique, Bow, Toile, Ruffle, Flounce and Lace.
Then the bottom row colours are from the left Sinful, Gothic, Wrath and Envy.
Personally, I have been loving the colours Bow and Toile because they just add a lovely tint to my look on days where I want to keep my look more neutral.

Here I am wearing the colour Bow.
This pallet cost £8.00 which I think is very good value! As it comes with so many different colours which you can create so many different looks with!

What's your favourite make-up pallet?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment