Blog Archive

Monday 24 March 2014

MUA'S COLOUR BURST EYESHADOW TINT!





I had wanted to try an eye shadow crayon for quite a while as it seemed like an easy way to apply to your eyelids. However I didn't want to spend out on one if I then turned around and didn't like it. When I purchased my Pretty Edgy pallet from Superdrug (see review here.) they were offering a free MUA Colour Burst Eye Shadow Tint, which would normally cost £3. I wouldn't have minded paying that price either to be honest but it was a bonus that it came free with the pallet.
I decided to keep it neutral so I chose the colour Unfaithful. This shade is a very light brown, it almost looks golden. I love the texture of the crayon as it glides onto my skin very nicely and it is also very pigmented. 
I think it is a great alternative if you do not want to spend a lot on a product like this.
Overall, I would like to try other shades as I feel that the product really worked well for me and for only three pounds I can't complain!

Have you tried an eye shadow crayon? & Which one is your favourite?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment