Blog Archive

Friday 14 March 2014

Mac Lipstick - Frost Chic





Meet one of the newest editions to my Mac collection and it is from the Frost line in the colour Chic.
This was another one of my amazing finds in my local Mac outlet! This lipstick usually retails for £15 and I only paid £10.50.

Swatch.
From the Frost range in the colour Chic.



 













I have heard that so many people do not like the Frost line that Mac products. Which is why I was a tiny bit sceptical when I bought this lipstick. However, when I tried this for the first time, I instantly fell in love with it. It goes on so smoothly and I didn't need to reapply during the day which is a huge bonus for me!
I would say that Chic is almost near the darker end when it comes to lipsticks but, when it is on your lips it is totally wearable during the day time as well as in the evenings.I think it also has a rose-ish tint to it which is lovely.


I wore this lipstick to college today!

What is your favourite Mac lipstick?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment