Blog Archive

Saturday 29 March 2014

MAC BLUSH - AT DUSK!





As you all must know by now, I have a serious obsession with Mac products.I have been on the hunt for a decent blush for quite a long time now and I was having a little browse in my local Mac outlet the other day when I spotted this. It's Mac's extra dimension blush in the colour At Dusk.
I think it is the most gorgeous, pigmented colour ever and it's also perfect for spring!It adds that subtle pink to my cheeks and as I have pretty fair skin it works so well for me.
What's a bonus is that I only paid £13.50 for it! For that price I couldn't complain. It's everything I could ever ask for in a blush. I would honestly repurchase this blusher because I love it that much.


What is your favourite blush?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment