Blog Archive

Tuesday 11 February 2014

What's in my make-up bag!

Hello my lovelies! How are you all?

This blog post as you can guess from the title, is about what is in my make-up bag.

The make-up bag I use is one from Ted Baker. I'm lucky enough to live near an outlet and I managed to purchase the bag for only £14! When originally it should have been £22. I just absolutely love the floral patten and the colours on the bag.




Here is a picture of everything I carry around in my make-up bag!
As it is a fairly large bag I tend to carry around way more than I actually need.




The picture below shows all the base products I carry with me. There are two foundations and two primers in this picture, see what I mean about carrying too much, haha!
I will list the products from left to right.
1) L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer £14.29 The link for this product is here.
2) MUA Under Eye Radiant Concealer £3.00 The link for this product is here.
3) Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Lightweight Primer £7.99 The link for the Baby Skin is here.
4) Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation in Ivory £6.99 This link for this product is here.
5) Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder £3.99 in the colour 003 Peach Glow. The link for this is here.
6) Maybelline's Dream Matte Mouse £7.69 and the link for this product is here.



The next picture below shows all the eye based products I carry around with me, once again I will list them going from left to right.
1) Maybelline's Falsies Mascara Very Black £7.99 and the link is here.
2) Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner £7.99 and the link is here.
3) Soap and Glory's Thick and Fast? Super Volume Mascara Superjet Black £10.00 and the link for that is here.
4) Collection 2000 Extreme 24hr felt tip liner £2.99 and the link for that this product is here.
5) MAC Eye Pencil £14.00 and the link for this product is here.
6) Miss Sporty Eye Pencil £1.99 and the link is here.
7) Rimmel's Professional Eye Brow Pencil £2.99 and the link is here.


Next is the high lighter I like to use. It is MACs Pearlmatter in Pink Butter-Cream. Unfortunately they do not have this on their website so I cannot post a link. I am lucky enough to live near a small MAC outlet and I purchased this for around £15 pounds and I know at full price it is in the £20's.


In the next picture below there are my eye shadows.
1) Barry M Eye shadow in cream. £4.49. I was lucky to find this in the Boots sale in January and I only paid £1.00. The link for this product is here.
2) MAC Duo Mineralize Eye Shadow in Sage and Wisdom. This product is not discontinued. Again, I found this in my local outlet and I paid £11.00
3) Barry M Eye Shadow in the colour Brown. £4.49. I found this too in the January sale and I only paid £1.00 for this item. The link for this product is here.


So that's what's in my make-up bag!


What are your favourite make-up products? & What items do you like to carry around?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx



No comments:

Post a Comment