Blog Archive

Monday 10 February 2014

My favourite hair products!

Hello my lovelies! How are you all?
As I am still off from college due to having my appendix out last week, I have a bit more time to blog, yay! So today I thought I would share with you all my current favourite hair care products.

The picture below are all of my favourite hair care products I use regularly. 



I will list them going from left to right.
1) TONI&GUY Firm hold hair spray 250ml 
I know this packaging doesn't exist any more as Toni&Guy had a slight make-over but I think I bought it for just over £6.
2) Trevor Sorbie beautifully straightened heat defence blow dry spray 50ml.
I picked this travel size one up as it was on sale in Boots for one pound and it's great for when I go to Swansea to see Miko. This is another product I cannot seem to find on the Boots website any more, which is a shame as I think this product it great and smells lovely.
3) Charles Worthington takeaways protect heat defence spray 50ml.
Unfortunately, this is once again another product I can no longer find on the Boots website. I purchased it in the sales for £1.
4) ghd thermal protect for dry, coarse hair 150ml. 
This product came free when I purchased ghd straighteners. I'm not sure where else you can get this other than in salons!
5) Vosene Kids extra shine detangler spray 150ml.
This product is fab as it contains head lice repellent as well as getting out all the nasty tangles in my hair. I purchased this from ASDA and the link is here. At the moment they have it on offer for £1.
6) Herbal Essences Fresh Balance Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner 400ml each.
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. If you would like to know more about my thoughts on these products then check out my blog post on them here. You can also find there products in Boots, Superdrug and local supermarkets.
7) Herbal Essences Bee Strong hair mask 200ml
I recently purchased this product in the sales too for around £2. The normal price of this is £4.19 in Boots. You can find this product on their website here. I have also heard that you can find this in pound shops too! I tend to use this product around once a week

Here are the products I use in the shower.






Here are the products I use after I shower to protect and style my hair.


I would honestly recommend all of these products to anyone and everyone. I love them all and would definitely repurchase them as they leave my hair feeling soft and smelling great!  


What are your favourite hair products? 
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment