Blog Archive

Monday 24 February 2014

Beauty Wish List!

Hello my lovelies! How are you all?
I do apologise once again for my lack of posting! I spent my half term in Swansea visiting my boyfriend who's currently studying at the Uni there.
Anyways, I thought I'd share with you all a few items which are on my beauty wish list!

First on my wish list the the NARS blush in the colour orgasm.It costs £21.50 here ,I think is a tad pricey for a blush, thus it's on my wish list.



Orgasm Orgasm Blush
Next on my wish list is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eye shadows. They cost £4.99 each here. I've heard everyone talking and raving about these and I would just love to try them out.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow Eternal Pink

Also on my list is the Urban Decay Naked Palette. It costs £37.00 from House of Fraser here.

Naked Palette
The L'Oreal Collection Privee Colour Riche Eva Longoria. It's a limited range of nude lipsticks. I think these would be great for an every day look. They cost £8.19 each here.

L'Oreal Collection Privee Color Riche Eva Longoria


So, these are all the products that are on my current wish list! Only a few products, I know but it is a simple list and once I save up I know which products to go and purchase.

What products are on your wish list?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment