Blog Archive

Friday 10 January 2014

Review on Imperial Leather's Skin Kind Raspberry and Lime Blossom Body Wash!


Hello my lovelies! 
How are you all today?

Today I want to share with you a review on a new shower gel I've been using lately. It's the Imperial Leather Skin Kind Raspberry and Lime Blossom Body Wash.



I would say that this product is family friendly as the smell is so fresh that both guys and gals could use it. This shower gel is hypo-allergenic, pH neutral, has an allergen free fragrance and it has been dermatologically tested.
The bottle itself is easy to hold and has an easy shut lid.The simple design is great for all age ranges.

I think that this shower gel smells amazing. It's smells fresh and sweet, the smell is also not overpowering which is great. It contains jojoba oil moisture beads which enhance the moisturising side of the shower gel, it also adds to the triple moisturising effect the bottle says it has.

 I think that this product is very moisturising, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It's great that it doesn't leave your skin feeling tights or dehydrated which other products have done in the past.It is a thick shower gel which is great because you don't need to use much of it for it to lather up, so I do think that it's worth it.


Do you like Imperial Leather? & What's your favourite product of theirs?

Love Ems xx


No comments:

Post a Comment