Blog Archive

Monday 6 January 2014

Review on Herbal Essences!


 Hello everyone!
I bet you are all dreading going back to school/college tomorrow, the cold early mornings; piles of work and coursework to do...the list goes on! Although I am looking forward to going back into a set routine to be honest, even if I'm not a morning person.

Anyway, today I thought I would do a review on the Herbal Essences Fresh Balance Clarifying conditioner and shampoo. There's a whole range of Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners, doing different things for different hair types,but the one I got is for normal/oily hair. The Fresh Balance range is aimed at normal/oily hair.


At the moment it costs £1.94 for the shampoo and £1.94 for the conditioner in Boots but I also know that in ASDA they are doing selling it as two products for four pounds as sometimes it is hard to find in Boots. Another thing I noticed is that if you buy it from Boots you only get 400 ml and if you purchase it from ASDA then you receive 500 ml.


This product smells sweet and lovely as most Herbal Essences products do. They are made with icy pineapple and cotton extracts which leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky. My hair really isn't as bad as it was before I started using this product and for the price, I couldn't complain! 



Have you tried any of the Herbal Essences range? & What's your favourite? Let me know in the comments box below!

Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment