Blog Archive

Friday 3 January 2014

Review on Soap and Glory's Butter Yourself



Review on Butter Yourself by Soap and Glory


Hello everyone!

Two posts today, you lucky people! Well my second post of today is on the Butter Yourself by Soap and Glory. 

Now, I'm a HUGE fan of Soap and Glory products so I wasn't surprised when I fell in love with this product straight away!



Benefits of this body cream!
This body cream contains exfoliating AHAs, orange waterjuicetm, shea butter, peppermint oil and fruitliquid fig. I love the fact it contains peppermint oil as it is known to help skin stay healthy and blemish free,and it is also known to help relieve stress and pain too! 

This cream has also been voted Britain's best body cream!

What's the packaging like?

The pot has the classic retro design on it and has an easy twist on and off lid.

How much does it cost? and how much product do you get for your money?

The body cream costs £10.50 in Boots and comes in a bright pink 300 ml pot.

How long does it last?

As said on the packaging it's best to use after showering or bathing, however I find myself using it whenever I fancy it. The smell is very fruity but the product sinks into the skin very well. 
Depending on how often you moisturise will depend on how quickly the product will run out. Personally, it took me around a year to use the whole tub up, and I'm looking to purchase another one soon!



Have you tried this product? What's your thoughts on this product or Soap and Glory in general?

Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment