Blog Archive

Sunday 12 January 2014

An Every Day Make Up Look!


Hello my lovelies!

I hope you are all having a good weekend so far. Today I thought I'd just share with you all my everyday make up look that's really easy and doesn't take long at all to do .

The brushes I use are the Real Techniques ones which I got for Christmas, there are two sets of brushes in the picture here.
So I started off the look with Rimmel's Match Perfection foundation in the colour 100 Ivory. I find this a very nice and light foundation for my skin. 
  I then went on to use MUA's Undress Your Skin Radiant Eye Concealer, I like using this concealer as it is very cheap at £3 and it does exactly what I want it to! I then went on and applied Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder in the colour 003 Peach Glow.














For my eyes I used two purple colours. One light for the base and I then used a sparkly purple on top, although I do change the colours I use everyday but today I was in the mood for these particular colours.In the picture they are the top two colours on the right hand side. These were just colours I have on a pallet but unfortunately I don't have the name of it.














I used Collection 2000's Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner for the top of my eyes and then I used Miss Sporty's Mini-Me eye liner in 010 Black Raven for the bottom part of my eyes.
Then I finished off my eyes by applying Maybelline's the Falsies Volume Express mascara on both the top and bottom eyelashes.













I then applied MAC's Pearlmatter in Pink Butter-cream to highlight different parts of my face such as just under my eyebrows and the top of my cheeks, and I then apply Collection 2000's Blush in the colour 01 So Pretty. 
















Finally, I then apply some of Maybelline's Baby Lips in the colour Pink Punch and off I go!










What's your everyday make-up look? & What products do you like to use?

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment