Blog Archive

Thursday 9 January 2014

Mini College Haul!

Hello my lovelies!


I was just in WHSmith's the other day and I picked up a few bits for college and thought I'd share them with you all!

The first thing I picked up is the 8 pack of Stabilo Boss Origional highlighters. I was running out and I spotted these beauties. Also exam season will soon be approaching us and theses are sure to make my exam papers stand out! I'm in love with all the colours and don't they look so pretty?! The cost only £3.99 which I thought was a very good price, I can't wait to use them!


The next thing I picked up was note pads. You can never have too many of them. Now WHSmith's had an offer on their note pads, it was three note pads for £4.99. These note pads have 200 pages in each one.


I also picked up a small hello kitty note pad to write down all my homework assignments and coursework I have to do, otherwise I'll end up forgetting! I'm currently going through a phase where I really like hello kitty and this cute little note pad will be used a lot. This cost £1.65.


Carrying on with my hello kitty phase, I also picked up a hello kitty pen. It comes with the cutest little charm on it and I also thought that the grip was very good as well which is a plus from me. The pen cost £1.20.


What do you like to take to college/school? & What are your favourite stationery pieces? Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment