Blog Archive

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year Everyone!


Hello everyone! 
Well...2014 is here and I'm ready for it, bring it on! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year with your friends and loved ones.

I spent my new years eve with my boyfriend and his family. It was such a lovely evening and a great start to the new year!


So, in this blog post I thought I'd show you guys what products I used to create my look for new years eve.

* these products may not necessarily be in the order I used them!








List of the products in the pictures in order from top to bottom.

1. Lasting finish by Kate Moss lipstick in number 01
2. Mac Pearlmatter in Pink Buttercream highlighter/face powder
3. Mac duo mineralize eyeshadow in sage and wisdom
4. Rimmel's Scandeleyes in 001 Black
5.Collection 2000's Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner 
6. Miss Sporty's Mini-Me eye liner in 010 Black Raven
7. Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder in 003 Peach Glow
8. Maybelline's the Falsies Volum' Express Mascara 
9. Simple's kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser
10. Estee Lauder Double Wear stay in place makeup foundation in 2C3 Fresco
11. Real Techniques Brushes.


So here is what I looked like last night!
Maybe this gave you some ideas?




So what did you do for New Years? 

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment