Blog Archive

Friday 24 January 2014

Curls galore!


Hello my lovelies!  How are you all?
I thought I'd share with you all my friend's media make-up assessment as I was lucky enough to have been asked to be a model for her.
My friend, Chloe Southall is studying media make-up at college and she was looking for someone to be a model for her first assessment, so of course I was ecstatic when she asked if I would like to be a model for her! 


The theme for Chloe's assessment piece was based on 1950's Rita Hayworth.
The picture below is Rita Hayworth.





Around two weeks before her assessment, I stayed round her house so she could do a trial run...and I thought it would be great to show you guys and gals the different stages and the final result!


Here is the different stages of the rollers being put in. I was really excited to go under one of the old style hair dryers. 



 Here is how the curls turned out! 


 




And here is the final result!






This is how I looked on the actual day of Chloe's assessment! I really hope she gets a good grade as personally I think she did amazing!


What have you been up to this week?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment