Hello my lovelies!
How are you all? I hope you are having a lovely weekend! This post is going to be on the Liebster Award!
I have been so lucky to have been nominated by these 16 beauties below! Thank you all so much!http://norestforthewelldressed.blogspot.co.uk - Lex Robinson
http://infatuation-is-afantasy.blogspot.co.uk/ - Laura Hunter
http://vanityfairest-x.blogspot.co.uk - Charlotte Hemingway
http://www.beautymay.blogspot.co.uk - Lauren Price
http://kiaracatanzaro.wordpress.com - Kiara Anne Catanzaro
http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/ - Megan B
http://bellatula.blogspot.co.uk/ - Lydia Ogden
http://kitsyyy.blogspot.co.uk/ - Kirsty Smith
http://nishapetal.blogspot.co.uk/ - Nisha Patel
http://girlycopyrightxo.blogspot.co.uk/ - Jessica Jade
http://www.loujay.co.uk/ - Lou Jay
http://alessandradm.blogspot.co.uk/ - Alessandra Du Maurier
http://daniellebevan.blogspot.co.uk/ - Danielle Bevan
http://georginaann.blogspot.co.uk/ - Georgina Bennet
I'm afraid I'm only going to answer questions from the top three blogs as a) this would be an extremely long blog post. b) some of the questions are the same or similar so there is no point in answering the same questions over and over again.
Please, do not be offended by this! If there are any questions you would like me to answer, just let me know!
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Questions from Lex Robinson.
1. Topshop or Urban Outfitters?
Not really keen on either to be honest, if I had to pick one then I would choose Top Shop because it's better priced than Urban Outfitters, however their sizes are a bit funny.
2. What would your dream beauty purchase be, if money were no object?
Anything by MAC. Have a seriously love for their products atm!
3. Favourite designer brand?
As I said above, I really am in love with MAC.
4. Favourite make-up product?
That would have to be Rimmel's Stay Matte powder.
5. Why did you decide to start a blog?
I started my blog to share with all you lovely people my love, ideas and opinions for fashion and make up!
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Umm, I see myself still blogging! And also fresh out of Uni, ready to join the working world and also to still be with my wonderful boyfriend Mikolaj.7. Are you a splurgier or a saver?
To be honest, if I really want something I'll save!
8. Any holidays planned this year?
YESSS!! In the summer Mikolaj and I are planning to go to Poland to visit his family for a week and then we are going to travel to Prague in the Czech Republic and stay there for one or two nights, then we are going to be going to Budapest in Hungry for the Sziget Festival for one week! There will be a huge blog post on our trip!!9. How old are you?
I am 17 years and 6 months old.
10. Name 5 wardrobe staples
1. A black skirt as it goes with almost anything!
2. Some pumps as they are really quick to put on when you're in a rush!
3. Leather jacket as it looks good with almost anything!
4. Jeans as they go with almost anything too!
5. A few plain t-shirts!
11. Did you find any 'wow factor' purchases in the January sales?
I purchased lots of make-up products and clothes etc which I love to pieces, but nothing really have the 'wow factor' I guess?
Questions from Lily and Ella
1) Who is your favourite celebrity?
I love Lana Del Rey, she's an amazing singer to be honest.
2) If you were stuck in a jungle would you prefer to be with David Attenborough or Jude Law?
3) Favourite song?
At the moment its Summer Time Sadness by Lana Del Rey.
4) Favourite T.V show?
Eastenders! Never miss an episode.
5) If you could have a super power what would it be?
I would love have the power to be invisible whenever I want because then I could sneek up on people and also spy ;)!
6) If you had to chose only one make up product to use for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
Oh wow! Umm, it would have to be concealer as I could cover any blemishes.
7) Who is your biggest influence?
I would say that Mikolaj has a great influence on me as I really care about how he feels and what he has to say! I also just want to be able to keep that beautiful smile on his face!
8) Favourite colour?
At the moment I really love a baby/pastel blue colour. The bedding for the new house is that colour.
9) Favourite book?
Love The Great Gatsby!
10) Coke or Pepsi?
Either. Doesn't really matter to me.
11) Why did you start your blog?
Refer to the answer in the question above.
Questions from Laura Hunter
1) Who is your favourite blog and why?
I really like Charlotte Hemingway's blog http://vanityfairest-x.blogspot.co.uk/ because it is very informative, it is well presented and interesting to read.
2) Do you have any weird habbits, what?
Umm, only with the way I eat my food. For example, I have to nibble the chocolate off of a Kit Kat before I eat the rest of it...but I guess a lot of people do that so it's not that weird? I also have to carry hand sanitiser and anti bacterial wipes everywhere with me...I guess that's kinda weird?
3) If you could only shop in one place for clothes where would it be?
Probably New Look as it is fairly priced and they have some decent clothes in there.
4) Would you rather Disney or Pixar?
Pixar! Just because I love Despicable me and I have an obsession with the cute little minions!
5) If you could be someone from a film/TV series who would choose be and why?
I don't really wish to be anyone else really, although they do have a lot of money and fame etc they still have problems like anyone else.
6)How much do you spend on make up?
Depends really on how much money I have to spend! I recently went into Boots and spent £40! Although, I did have a £20 voucher. Normally it would be around £20 I guess?
7) If your life was a musical what three songs would you pick?
Only three songs! That's hard!
1. Iggy Azalea - Work
2. Blondie - One Way Or Another
3. Jason Mraz - I'm yours
8) What is one thing you always carry with you?
9) What is your favourite beauty product?
Answered in the first set of questions!
10) What is your favourite hair product?
At the moment I love Vosene Kids Detangler Spray
11) If you had to wear one outfit for the rest of your life what would you wear?
Umm, jeans and a plain coloured top as that's always a classic.
I have chosen to nominate these beauties below!
My questions to you are....
1) If money was no object, what would be your dream holiday?
2) If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?
3) What is your favourite brand of make-up?
4) What are your favourite make-up brushes?
5) Superdrug or Boots? (If you don't have either, where is your favourite place to puchase make-up?)
6) Favourite style of shoe?
7) Have you ever been to any fashion show? If so, what one?
8) Favourite hair tools?
9) Favourite perfume?
10) Favourite film?
11) Where do you buy the majority of your clothes from?
I'd love to know your answers so let me know when you've answered them!
Love Ems xx